I love op shops.
*You give money to charity
* You recycle what other people don't want
* You save the environment by not buying new and therefore not making industries make more new items
* You find really funky stuff there that you wouldn't find in mainstream stores
* Saving money for yourself, so that you can use your money more efficiently, and in turn help others
* Are more inclined to donate when the time comes
* Have an attitude which is less materialistic....this is good for the society.
And here is my latest find
It is a beautiful little cupboard, a little worn and has some paint chipping. But I love it, it is gorgeous, has character and is exactly what I was looking for to put in this spot in the loungeroom.