Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogging

Every now and then, I sit down to blog, and totally forget what I was going to say.

Like now..............

What was I going to say?

I really shouldn't blog late at night. Rona had a hard time settling tonight, which throws out my evening entirely (she has one difficult night every 3 weeks) she is such a good baby I have started to count on my evening routine, which means it is harder when it doesn't work out.

But blogging is a great release, I love writing, even when I don't have that much to say. I wrote a lot in my teens/very early twenties, but I have since thrown most of it out.... I was far to introspective and my depression was very evident.

Goodness knows if anyone actually reads this, but I like writing to "an audience" anyway, it has let me keep writing even when I really don't have anything to say.

I can write about anything, just recounting the day, deep thoughts or just a vent about something. I like this as I wouldn't just write anything in a diary, like I wouldn't write about my favourite links, or what I did on a stay at home day. That sounds odd, I would write for an auidence what I wouldn't write for myself.

And I love the tactile sensation of typing, something I got addicted to during uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment