Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gratituesday

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

I am grateful for this past Saturday, my Brother In Law got married, my Husband and I both were in the wedding party, and we had to get my parents to take care of my 5 month old daughter. Rona wont bottle feed, so my parents had to trail us all day, and I ended up having to feed her in wierd places like the lobby of the Catholic church and in the middle of a park.

I am grateful for my parents, who did a fantastic job that day
I am grateful for my beautiful daughter, who was so very good, and took it all in her stride
I am grateful that my Brother in Law is now married to a wonderful woman
I am grateful that we now have some beautiful wedding photos

And here is a beautiful photo of the cake topper :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment