Thursday, September 9, 2010

Food for the challenge

Okay, so I have worked out my meals for the 10 days, I will share a few with you.

Shepherds pie - it was always pretty processed free, but this time I am making my own stock.
Omlets - I cannot wait, I love omlets
Honey Soy Stir fry - I again, fairly processed free, but I need to make sure I source local meat and veg.
Butter Chicken - I have a chicken farm close, so can get some good, local chicken easily.
Chow Mein - I have worked out how to do it without any "meal bases"
Apricot chicken - have to make it a little differently, I always made mine with a sachet of French Onion Soup
Hamburgers - Fairly easy, just making sure that the bread is whole wheat
Spaghetti Bolognaise - I am going to try to make my own spaghetti

and many more, but I am feeling very optimistic on making it through the 10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment