Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Pinterest crafty project

 I recently found this wonderful idea on Pinterest

source
I thought it was just so lovely, very crafty and would be so easy to re-jig whenever the mood hit.

It was also a perfect idea to decorate the plain wall in the bathroom, where there is very little colour (except for Rona's bath toys).

So I bought some embroidery hoops from an op shop (thrift store) for a very reasonable price, I think $4?

Then I went through my fabric stash, which I did have a little bit of trouble finding appropriate material, as I keep delving into my stash for all my projects.

Then, when Rona was at my mum's place for a couple of hours, I went to work.





And the result was this
 So, what do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. crazy fabulous! love that you got your hoops from an "op shop". reusing is fiscally and environmentally wonderful. very very fun and I bet miss rona adores having extra color on the walls too. so much to gab about now :)

    ReplyDelete