Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Now that's romantic

I got the idea from We are that family, Kristen recently wrote a list of the little things that her husband does that makes her feel loved.

So I have decided to make a list of my own.

I love when he:
*Brings me a drink of water everynight
*Always checks the house is locked each night and when we leave the house
*Buys the best surprise presents (he is really good at that, he puts so much thought into it)
*Vacuums each weekend for me (because Rona is still scared of the vacuum, so it is hard for me to do it during the week)
*Lets me drive everywhere (I get nauseous whenever I am a passenger in a car), even though he would prefer to drive.
*Always kisses me hello and goodbye each day

And if you don't read Kristen's blog, go check it out, it is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment