Monday, June 27, 2011

Not quite as little things

At the moment I am in a house proud mode.

I am trying to keep the house tidy, but not only that, but also not neglecting the maintenance of the house.

So things like the garden hose

Photobucket

This was left by the previous owners, so goodness how old it is, and it is perishing

Photobucket

So I got a new hose!

And 'tis the season

Photobucket

For baby proofing!

Photobucket

My house is now adorned with baby proof locks!

I am going to be trying to tackle more things around the house, so be prepared for more pictures of my house.

1 comment:

  1. Oy baby proofing! We're well into the toddler stage and so many new things need to be baby proofed. Toilet seat, computer power button, dishwasher dial...the kid is excellent at finding stuff to get into!

    ReplyDelete