Thursday, April 7, 2011

Swimming lessons

I know I am doing a lot of Rona posts at the moment... but when you are a stay-at-home mum, there is a limited amount of new experiences without your baby.

Once a week, Rona and I go to mother and baby swimming lessons. Rona loves them, not only because she loves the water, but also because there are up to 8 other kids in the class, and she is a social butterfly.

Photobucket
My Mum was kind enough to come and take photos at one of her classes.

I don't know if Rona is actually learning much in the way of swimming, but I am learning how to teach her, which is good. The classes will finish soon (before it gets too cold to swim outside).

On the way home from swimming lessons last week, Rona got into my bag and ate some sunscreen. I rang the poisons hotline and was assured that she will be fine.

But she did look cute with the sunscreen running down her chin

Photobucket
She looks so very pleased with herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment