Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rant

I didn't sign on for this....

I am feeling awful. Fat, tired and just plain sick of everything.

Husband is working 7 days a week, Rona and I barely get to see him. He wont be around much for months.

Rona is having issues with her intestines, and this can make her unhappy.

We are going through a tough patch with money.

I have run out of patience.

God seems so far away.

I am working on a bible course with people at church. I think my brains have gotten lost somewhere....

It's days like this, I want to quit.


Don't worry, I don't want to die, I know what that feels like, and I definitely don't.
I just want a break, to not have so much responsibility, to have my husband around more than occasionally, to have my depression actually under control, to be able to be a good mother.

I don't know why I am feeling this way, I just am.

So......now I need to go and pray.
And sleep.

And hope tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment