Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Waterbaby

I have had a revelation... Rona is a waterbaby



She has always liked baths, then on Boxing day she had her first try in a wading pool with some of her cousins. She was the only one to not cry from water splashed on her face.

Since then she has been in her own little pool many times. She has loved it every time.

Then, Husband and I took Rona to our local public pools. She took to it like a duck to water.
Husband and I were surprised how well she took to the water.

Rona and I have been to the pool a couple of times since, and I love this time with her.

Rona and I are going to "mum and baby" swimming lessons. I am so excited, once we finish these 9 weeks of lessons I will feel more confident teaching her to swim.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment