Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days of Giving - to extended family

Last Saturday Rona and I went to see a sick relative. He is Husband's Great-Uncle, we usually see him once or maybe twice a year, so we are not really close. But he is sick and my Mother in Law mentioned that they were going.

Seeing Husband was at work, I said that Rona and I would come along.

Now, I don't like driving long distances, especially not to where I have never been before. It was 80kms (50 miles) each way, in some heavy traffic. But I decided that it would mean a lot for them for us to come (as the uncle hadn't met Rona).

So we went. I don't regret it at all, even though it took all day. It was great to catch up, and Rona was the star of the show.

Giving to others really blesses me too

No comments:

Post a Comment