Friday, March 26, 2010

More baby news

My sister-in-law, William's wife, Deanne is also pregnant. She is due 6 weeks after me. She has found out that she is having a baby girl.

Which still makes my baby the first grandchild of Husband's family (unless she is very early). It will be wonderful to cousins so very close in age.

Speaking of which, Sharon, Husband's older cousin (he is the second oldest cousin), is pregnant and due with a girl two weeks before me.

And yet another pregnancy....
Sarah is pregnant :)
She is due July, and, yep, you guessed it, another girl!!!

So, I will be surrounded by babies, and at least 3 of them will be wearing pink.

It is soooo exciting, I am so very happy that Sarah and I are pregnant at the same time. It is wonderful that we get to share the experience together (well, more or less).

No comments:

Post a Comment