Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby update

Well, at the moment I am 36 weeks plus 5 days, and baby is progressing nicely.

I am huge, hands and feet are really swollen, as well as the obligatory large breasts and belly.

I have been on a medication since early September, called Ondansetron hydrochloride dihydrate or Zofran. It is really good at minimising, and on good days, eliminating nausea and vomiting.

While the medication helps, it doesn't really stop the sickness, I can only eat certain things and in certain amounts, but I am much better. Thank goodness!

Baby has progressed well. It is growing within normal limits, and is very active.

We don't know if the baby is a boy or girl, the suspense sometimes gets to me, but I am looking forward to finding out when the baby comes. I have an idea that it may be a boy, but we will have to wait and see.

So, hopefully soon, we will be able to meet this little person, who is already responding to Husband's voice and touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment