Monday, March 29, 2010

Books I have read lately

Okay, so not many books lately.

I have read some books lately.... but not many intellegent ones.

I have read a lot of brainless romance books, but I have also read a lot of baby books.

I have read some bad ones, and some good ones.

There is one: Calm Baby, Calm Mum by Simone Boswell. It is a great, practical book full of routines and stuff. I am sure that having a baby isn't all about routines, but it will help me get my bearings, hopefully.

And another: Baby Love by Robyn Barker. This was recommended to me by a friend who has just had her second baby and said that it was a good reference book, answering lots of questions and giving practical advice.

Hopefully, sometime soon I will be able to read something that is intelligent and not baby related, but until then, I will cope

No comments:

Post a Comment