Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Spend Challenge - day 6

Today is day 6 of the challenge

Yesterday I needed milk, so I went to the shops and went home with ONLY the milk! Okay, so that isn't that exciting, but I usually pick up "just a few things" while I am there.

Today Rona and I are staying at home, I am working on some craft.... or trying to when Rona will let me.

Spent - $3.50 on 3L of milk

Which brings our total to: $102.50..... not too bad for the groceries and medication, but we will see.... almost half way!

One thing that is really useful is a memory trigger. I have printed some off my favourite website Simple Savings. I have one next to my EFTPOS card, and another in my coin section of my purse. That helps me to remember that I need to Stop, Think and Save.

Another thing that helps me is the knowledge that I am going to write it down here and be accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment