Friday, January 7, 2011

Facebook - Fun or a social menace?

I love to use Facebook. I am able to keep up with friends and family that, frankly, I really don't have time to ring or see very often.

I don't play the games, take the surveys, or really anything but post photos and update my status.... but lately there has been much media about the Menace of Facebook (Insert scary music). The media really hype up any dangers that could or could not happen with ..... well, really anything.

I realise that it is important to keep private things private, only my friends can see anything about me (gotta love privacy settings).

But sometimes people aren't careful. They can get fired or evicted because of what they post.

But I really think that Facebook isn't evil, or really.... good. It all depends on how you use it. Everything in moderation, and remembering that whatever you post, everyone can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment