Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How to clean your house

Okay, so I may not be a domestic diva, but I do like having a clean house.

Most of the time I am on top of everything. But sometimes, like throughout this pregnancy, I get behind and overwhelmed.

Flylady is a great website for those who are not Born Organised, who need a hand to esablish routines and need reminding every now and then that the house doesn't have to be perfectly clean to bless our families.

While I do tend to be "Born Organised" I do need to relean how to clean the house every now and then.

One thing I did learn was to have a folder in the house where I keep records, like bills I have paid, contact details etc. Flylady calls it a Control Folder. Here is a link to one version of a control journal

No comments:

Post a Comment