And yet, unsurprisingly I have nothing interesting to write :(
So here are some facts about the number 400 from Wikipedia
- The Four Hundred (oligarchy) of ancient Athens.
- an HTTP status code for a bad client request.
- The Four Hundred (sometimes The Four Hundred Club) a phrase meaning the wealthiest, most famous, or most powerful social group (see, e.g., Ward McAllister), leading to the generation of such lists as the Forbes 400
- The Atari 400 home computer.
- A former limited stop bus route which operated from Bolton to Stockport and Manchester Airport from 1970 to 2004, known as the Trans-Lancs Express.
- in the title of the film Les Quatre Cent Coups (The 400 Blows), a French film directed by François Truffaut.
- A Lebanese card game. 400 (card game)
- the designation for a class of Ontario highways called 400-Series Highways.
- The 400, later the Twin Cities 400, a Chicago and North Western Railway passenger train that traveled 400 miles between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Chicago, Illinois in 400 minutes.
- The yard number of the RMS Olympic, the RMS Titanic's sister ship.
- .400 (2 hits out of 5 at-bats) is a numerically significant annual batting average statistic in Major League Baseball, last accomplished by Ted Williams of the Boston Red Sox in 1941.
- The number of days in a Gregorian calendar year changes according to a cycle of exactly 400 years, of which 97 are leap years and 303 are common.