Friday, September 4, 2009

Wow!

Okay, so I am posting this a little early, the cat is out of the bag... I have been vomiting for the past 3 weeks :( :)

When you read this I will be 9 weeks pregnant!

I am writing this 3 weeks in advance, as I don't want anyone to know before I tell our families.

I didn't think I was, I just went for a check up at the doctors to see about hormone level tests that I had a couple of weeks ago. She said that they didn't look good, my progesterone wasn't at the right level. Then she asked when I had my last period, and I told her. And then she sent me to get a test.

AND I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

I still cannot really believe it! I rang Husband who is over the moon. I also had to go for another blood test for something... not quite sure what. But the nurse had to stab me 7 times before all the blood came out. (Note to self: Drink lots before going to the doctors).

Husband and I decided not to tell people on Father's day, as it is the 9 week mark (ideally I would tell people around 12 weeks, but I don't think I can stand it that far away). For the In Laws, it will be their first grandchild, my parents, the 5th. But I am sure my Dad will be over the moon, I have always been close to my Dad and I am sure that my child will mean a lot to him.

So YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to tell someone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment